Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Horde Guild on Anub'arak Realm

Warlock Application

Eviltouch
    Eviltouch
    Initiate
    Initiate

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-05-31

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post  Eviltouch Sun May 31, 2009 1:31 am

Raider Application:

1. Main Character's Name: Eviltouch
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 80
    2. List your alt classes and levels. Vishimtar: level 72 Deathknight, Bumguran level 70 Rogue.
    3. Are you planning to bring all of your alts to Guild? Yes
    4. How old are you? 20
    5. What are your usual play times? Mon-Saturday 8- whenever.
    6. Do you know anyone in Borderline that will vouch for you? I do not know anyone in Borderline.
    7. Why do you want to join Borderline? I want to join a raiding guild that intends to reach the end game and has a good base of mature players to work with. Also I read the guild rules and I believe that I will enjoy playing in this guild. I like the rules.
    8. List your previous guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving. Heaven and Earth, I raided on my Rogue, the guild broke up because our main tanks and healers left for other servers for no reason other than to seek something that was better. The guild was doing well we were in Black Temple and had Illidari Council and Illidan left. But they just deserted us :/
    9. Please describe the extent of your raiding experience. Black Temple in TBC, Sunwell trash on my warlock lol, 10 man Naxx full clear, Malygos, Obsidian Sanctum, 25 man Naxx spider wing about 3 bosses in a pug I've done.
    10. Have you read and accept the guild rules? Yes ! Smile

A little about me: I'am 20, I have a part time job at a glass factory. Im going to college during the daytime this summer semester. I like to go to the gym a lot, you could say that I'am a gym rat. I watch football and soccer a lot when I get the chance. And Im from North Carolina.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anub%27arak&n=Eviltouch Armory link

ps I have 1900 sp unbuffed with my raid gear on and fel armor.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:09 am