Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Horde Guild on Anub'arak Realm

5 posters

Greetings.

Greetings. Empty Greetings.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Well from what I can tell so far this forum is a ghost town. I've included a picture of myself as my avatar (My boyfriend got cut out). Meh might as well share a little bit about myself. I live in northern Minneapolis (shithole house I am renting) I live with my boyfriend Travis (I'm bisexual not gay) aswell as my bestfriend Alyssa. I work at Environmental Graphics as a leading mural designer. www.muralsyourway.com. I like to bike/run on the various trails around town.

Okay I'm done (forums are a ghost town this will probably only get 1 view and, if I'm lucky a reply)
    Diedradark
    Diedradark

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Greetings. Empty Greetings

Post  Diedradark Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:24 am

Greetings...I think forums take awhile to get going & they appear a ghost town for quite awhile until everyone gets comfortable, so give it time Smile By the way nice pic, looks like whatever you were doing you were having a good time!
    ttyl Sherry
    Saeles
    Saeles
    Guild Master
    Guild Master

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Greetings. Empty Re: Greetings.

Post  Saeles Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Just wanted to say "hey" to everyone. I'm Dianna. My hobbies are hiking, photography, cooking and gaming. I live in upstate New York with my 17 year old son. What a joy! Hopefully he will be joining the Guilty family soon. Looking forward to developing new relationships with our newest members. I think our guild is coming along nicely and the forums won't be such a ghost town.

Last edited by Saeles on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total
    Arriana
    Arriana
    GuildAssistant
    GuildAssistant

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Greetings. Empty Hey

Post  Arriana Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Just adding my two cents as well Smile

I live in MI and I am a mother of 3 sons (23,21 & 18 ), 1 of which you pretty much all know (Bethuy). He and I are the bikers of the family Very Happy My other two sons are MP's in the Army. One has done a tour in Iraq and the other is due to go over w/in the next 9 mths.

I am happy to have met those of you I have and look forward to raiding with all of you.

(((hugs)))
    Monica (My given name is Monie, but prefer Monica)

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Time to hop on the band wagon.
    I'm Matt, I'm 17, and I'm in Utah (Ewtah).
    I don't have any kids or anything so I don't really have anything else to add. Razz
    Geno Aka Hern
    Geno Aka Hern
    Raider
    Raider

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

Greetings. Empty haloo!

Post  Geno Aka Hern Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:31 am

Uhm, yeah.... this is wierd. Name, yeah, lets start there. Genaro Hernandez (hence Geno aka Hern). uhm... I live in San Diego, Ca. I love walks in the park, drinking fufu coffe but mostly... can't say it, my wife might read this someday.
    Hello by the way Smile

Post  Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 pm

my names andy i live in green bay wisconsin i have a 14 month old baby girl coltrain is my fellow punk friend dont really have any hobbies i love concerts other than that FIGHT<DRINk and well you get point bom
    Mario-Sunastrus
    Mario-Sunastrus

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

Post  Mario-Sunastrus Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:57 am

Yo, I'm Mario, 22, I've been with the guild since it was on Dunemaul but I haven't been playing much lately. =P

I'm into cinema, screenwriting and photography...you can check my work on my website www.marioramos.ca

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:55 am